This two-day training allows you to tackle photogrammetry using drones and photogrammetry software.
At the end of this training, you will be perfectly able to fly and capture data for 3D mapping and photogrammetry purposes. In addition, our experts will train you on Pix4D, a professional drone-based mapping software and will help you to provide good quality data and analysis for your customers or activity (ortho photo, 3D view, topography, etc…).
DRONE VOLT is a certified training company (n°11 93 07 122 93). Your training can be fund by any OPCA companies as well as Pôle Emploi..
Group training – 2 days
Contact our experts for more information by this form or by phone +33 (0)1 80 89 44 44
Flight (1 day)Flights in real conditions with drones provided by DRONE VOLT.
- Create advanced georeferenced maps on Pix4D with Inspire and XT FLIR camera
- Importing data into Pix4D and launching image processing overnight.
- PIX4D MAPPER PRO Photogrammetry software training
- Edit point cloud and 3D models
- How to measure distances, areas and volumes
- Make a digital surface model (DSM)
- Elaboration d’ortho photos
- Multispectral photogrammetry for agriculture
- Results collection
- Files export