Theoretical training (1/2 day)
- Details of the legislation related to professional use of civil UAV (Learn to legally and safely fly in France)
- How to make software and hardware updates
- Shooting features
- Camera features
- Manual flight features
- Automatic features (Takeoff, Landing, gimbal orientation, batteries, back home, etc …)
- Indoor flight features: how the ultra sound sensors, in what context is it possible to use them and what are their limits, how the indoor positioning camera, what its limitations are, etc …
- Flight simulator demonstration of Inspire 1
- Solo and dual mode
Practical Training (1/2 day)
Flights in real conditions on drones supplied by Drone Volt in our indoor and outdoor centers. Each participant will have a drone supplied by Drone Volt and equipped with an onboard camera.
- Details on your drone and flight preparation.
- Checklist flight and calibration.
- Camera settings and Gimbal mode.
- Takeoff and flight details of the application.
- Phase location and details of the gimbal and camera in flight.
- Test different settings and camera gimbal.
- GPS Mode – ATTI explanations.
- Solo and Duo modes details.
- Questions-answers report.